Friday, December 11, 2009

Why did the Matrix trilogy completely fail?

First: admit that Matrix basically sucks and why the smarter, more sophisticated ';13th Floor'; out-matrixes the Matrix.Why did the Matrix trilogy completely fail?
not completely failed.keanu's hotness didn't fail me.i mainly watched the matrix trilogy for entertainment,so i usually fast-forward to the action sequences.i was wondering why in matrix 2,keanu was able to shed a drop of blood even though he was still inside of the matrix fighting the bad guys with the swords? he's The One but not immortal then^__^ i didn't think the matrix trilogy was original at all though.they copied Alice in Wonderland's concept,which is still my all-time favorite.Why did the Matrix trilogy completely fail?
The 1st Matrix was great but they didn't know where to go with it after that and it just got to confusing with all the characters. I haven't seen the 13th Floor so I can't say.
No, I won't admit what would be a lie, to me. However, I do agree that the 2nd and 3rd were not up to what the first and original one started. To me, the story got too convoluted and mixed up, and I didn't care for the ending, either. But I did enjoy the first one, and the fight scenes actually made sense, unlike the fight scenes of certain films where people can fly thru the air, or they stop in midair. In the Matrix, it was because they were IN THE MATRIX.
you shut up dude, the Matrix is great, much better than the dumb 13th floor. you have to understand the philosophy behind it.
I always thought the Matrix was incredibly overrated and boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses