Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is your favorite quote from the Evil Dead trilogy?

Personally, I like ';Bad, good, I'm the guy with the gun.';What is your favorite quote from the Evil Dead trilogy?
...well, the 'Evil Dead' trilogy is definitely and immanently quoteable, but the one volleying line of dialogue, which nealy always manages to illicit a laugh from me, and has to be my favorite, is one from ';Army of Darkness';.....





(...this is after Ash chops up Evil Ash with a chainsaw and throws him into a hole)





Evil Ash's head: ';You'll never retrieve the Necronomicon! You'll die before ya get it!';





Ash: ';Uh, hey! What's that you got on your face, buddy?';





Evil Ash's head: (...looking aimlessly up, down, left and right) ';Huh? What?';





[Ash throws shovelful of dirt on Evil Ash's face]





Evil Ash's head: (...angrily, and 'stooge-like') ';Why, you.....!!!';





Ash: (...throwing another shovelful of dirt on Evil Ash's face) ';See how that works, pal?';What is your favorite quote from the Evil Dead trilogy?
';Baby, you got reeeeeal ugly!';





Also, when I met Bruce Campbell, I had him autograph a paper bag puppet of Ash that I made (don't ask) and when he saw it, he moved its voice and in a tiny voice said, ';Shop smart, shop S-Mart';, so that quote carries a lot of sentiment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses