Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone have Draco Trilogy in non-pdf format?

Does anyone have any of the Draco Trilogy (Dormiens, Sinister, Veritas) that are not in pdf form? And if so could you send them to me? i don't care if it's only one of them or all. Anything would be great, thanks! My email is harrymyantidrug@gmail.comDoes anyone have Draco Trilogy in non-pdf format?
Actually I do, pretty sure they're in either doc or txt format but to be honest i'd really have to hunt for them somewhere in my hard drive (think 500gb+ of unorganised, improperly labelled mess T_T) I'll send them if I find them....





Tsk tsk.. ppl not know what DT is. Seriously ^_~Does anyone have Draco Trilogy in non-pdf format?
i have never heard of draco





go to google and search free ebooks sites





try





www.vbtech.co.za


www.balajibookworld.com


www.consciouslivingfoundation.org/eboo鈥?br>




try torrent websites as well
i guess you would find the book in other formats by searching in Google..................


you can also get converter softwares which help you to convert the document/books to the desired format.





gud luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses