Saturday, December 5, 2009

Inheritence Trilogy - Eragon, Eldest, Book III?

Does anyone know anything about Book III. I already know about the cover. I'm looking for info on the story,characters, the new rider and other things like that. I 'd especially like info on the release date. Any info would be really appreciated.Inheritence Trilogy - Eragon, Eldest, Book III?
I love that series, I was obsessed with that series for a while too. I think the third series has something to do with the prophecy that Solumbum talked about in the first one. And Eragon will probably have to fight his own brother Murtagh. Most likely there will also a tragic death.Inheritence Trilogy - Eragon, Eldest, Book III?
We'll probably find out about the last egg and the third Rider. Oh, and obviously the whole issue with Eragon and Arya will be cleared up, and whether Saphira finds a mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses