Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which Book Would You Rather Read? Harry Potter, Twilight or Uglies Trilogy?

Yeah so Harry Potter, Twilight or Uglies? I don't know, I read all of them (and their sequels) and I just want to know what you guys think of them because I love all of them. ^.^Which Book Would You Rather Read? Harry Potter, Twilight or Uglies Trilogy?
The beauty of all three of these is that they make you think outside of the box. Only I believe that the Uglies Trilogy is the best, because the way Scott Westerfield makes you think is a new way, as compared to vampires and wizards, which is a theory just like aliens.


So, Uglies is really unique, I believe, and much more of a page-turner to me.Which Book Would You Rather Read? Harry Potter, Twilight or Uglies Trilogy?
Harry Potter.





I hated Twilight and the Uglies series. Both very...aagh. I couldn't tolerate the characters in both series.
Harry Potter. Uglies was good, but nothing rereadable. Twilight shouldn't even be compared to HP or Uglies.
i havent read the uglies but i really like the first two.


i want to read the uglies books but my mom would worry about me because of the title (self esteem issues!)
Twilight =] Definitely.
Harry Potter.
Harry Potter, for sure. The other two series just plain suck.





~Zara Sahana
Harry Potter. It was the most captivating of the three for me, by far.
Harry Potter! I've read them all about 4 times just this year alone!
Twilight...i HATE harry potter!!
I read all of them and couldn't choose because they are all good so I would say.... All of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses