Friday, December 11, 2009

Who watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy?

I loved The Lord of the Rings trilogy and have all 3 movies. Why do you like?Who watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
I have loved the LOTR (and The Hobbit) books for years. When I first knew they were making the movies for LOTR, I was so excited. But I was also extremely worried about being disappointed because I knew what I wanted the movies to be, and was afraid they wouldn't live up to my expectations. I walked into the theater to see Fellowship, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I was completely spellbound for 3+ hours! It so surpassed anything I had hoped for. I just kept going OMG, OMG! And when I got home, the first thing I did was grab my copy of FOTR and page through it, because I knew some of the lines in the movie came directly from the book. I was very impressed with all 3 of the movies and think that Peter Jackson did a tremendous job. Yes, he left out some parts, and rearranged things a bit, took some 'creative liberties', but he tried to stay as true to the books as possible. Now, to get around to actually answering your question.....lol. I love the movies because they bring to life 'people' and places that I've visited in my imagination for years; watching the movies sort of feels like 'going home' to me.Who watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
the two towers is the best because of the ents and the comic relief from Gimli
i love them cuz legolas is hawt and he's an elf and he's violent just like me. and they're friggin interresting
Because it's the epitome of seeing hope in a hopeless situation. Classic good versus evil and as Galadriel said...';Even the smallest person can change the fate of the world';. I just wish Sam would have gotten more credit. My hat's off to Frodo but Sam was kicking some serious A@@ in the third movie, and I don't honestly think Frodo could have made it without him.
I thought they were beautifully made. I have all three extended version.


Donna A.
I LOVE THE LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!


they have some pretty hott guys in those movies. lol
I just to sdmire the work that went into the amazing potral of the books. It is awesome to see what was done to film them and not damage the land unlike so many other films.
The movies are great, but the book is so much better. I highly recommend reading it if you have time!
I did but I fell asleep half way through. The last one is the best.
I love the cinematography. Makes me want to visit New Zealand where it was filmed. Very dramatic and appropriate settings. The story of course is engaging as well - really pulls you in for the 10 hours or so of the epic. Really defines a ';big'; picture with the huge battle sequences that are so realistic....
I have the trilogy also. I like everything about it. But most of all I like Orlando Bloom as an elf.
It puts me in a romanic mood

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses