Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need a good book. I like funny fiction books like the Hitchhiker's Trilogy.?

The Jane Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde





Jurisfiction agent Thursday Next is chasing bad guys that change endings in books. I need a good book. I like funny fiction books like the Hitchhiker's Trilogy.?
The Hitchhiker's Trilogy ROCKED!! I read it this summer and I could not stop laughing.


You may want to try Catch-22 by Joseph Heller. Its a very funny book. Slaughter House 5 by Kurt Vonnegut is also very funny.


You may also find these intresting


Brave New World by Aldous Huxley


The Canterberry Tales by Godfrey Chaucer


As I lay Dying by William Faulkner





Try Catch-22 first though, Heller is absolutly amazing. Oh! And disreguard the movie, terrible rendition of the book.I need a good book. I like funny fiction books like the Hitchhiker's Trilogy.?
Try





The Plutonium Blonde - By John Zakour





http://www.amazon.com/Plutonium-Blonde-D鈥?/a>
Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agness Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.





Any of the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett





Sir Apropos of Nothing by Peter David





The Myth Adventures books by Robert Asprin









First answer is right! YOU MUST READ Catch-22! I was in the military and I think that makes it even more fun.


Vonnegut is great as well, Try Slaughterhouse 5 or Breakfast of Champions. I thought Choke was good. Thats a great start!
42 Baby!!





Bartimaeus Trilogy, Book One : The Amulet of Samarkand


by Jonathan Stroud





The Golden Compass


by Pullman












If you like Hitchhiker's, you might like ';Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'; and ';The Long Dark Teatime of the Soul,'; both by Douglas Adams.
Pope Max-David Caddy, i didnt think i would like it by the blurb and stuff but it is my favourite book, have a read
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses