Friday, December 11, 2009

If i get Grand theft auto trilogy for my PS2...?

will i have any problems with saving it on my memory card... bcuz i heard from some people that they can't save it on their memory cards. btw the only GTA game i've saved on my memory card before is liberty city stories. or should i delete all existing GTA data off my ps2 (cuz i only started LCS and got pretty bored of it..heard its the worst of the series). and my ps2 is modded (if that helps). plz help. thxIf i get Grand theft auto trilogy for my PS2...?
You could try but you I wouldnt worry there should be plenty of space if that is the only game you have saved on. Most people save lots of games onto their memory cards and including multiples of the same game so you will not need to delete Liberty City Stories games
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses