Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Has anyone played the Lego Star Wars II Original Trilogy Game for Playstation 2 yet?

My kid loved the first one..... Actually so did i !Has anyone played the Lego Star Wars II Original Trilogy Game for Playstation 2 yet?
Yes I played a demo version of the game that was realised. It's very similar to the first one, which is a really good thing :-)Has anyone played the Lego Star Wars II Original Trilogy Game for Playstation 2 yet?
Although I haven't played the sequel to LEGO Star Wars for the PS2, but I've been playing the first game!





It's very funny and it is actually the world of LEGO itself!


With all the LEGO parts and minikits, I doubt that noone will dislike the second game!
me too i love to play it because it make me feel good. but when i play too long my mom scoal me ever times. even now i play interner too long my mom just scorl me. lolololol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses