Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you think of the ';Back to the Future'; Trilogy?

LOVE EM!!! Soooo funny!What do you think of the ';Back to the Future'; Trilogy?
Easily among the best film trilogy of all time along with the likes of Indiana Jones, the first Star Wars Trilogy and the live action Lord of the Rings movies. I just loved them!!! Three was obviously the worst but one and two were amazing. And don't listen to the guy who said there'll be a fourth...it won't happen.What do you think of the ';Back to the Future'; Trilogy?
its was ok!!! byee sam!
Fantastic! Marty! I can hear Doc screaming that name.





And cool marty, ';you're the doc, doc.';





Yeah, I own the dvd box set.
back to the future trilogy was pretty good but i still like the Org... 1 and 2 back to the future but this trilogy was good just another classic its pretty cheap you can get it at wal mart, and target for $20.
The trilogy is $20 at Wal-Mart, it's so cheap i felt bad if i didn't buy them. They are great movies, and I can't wait to get a flux capacitor for my car ;)
First one was good w/ HG Wells inspired story... II %26amp; III sucked.
I love it!! I think part 2 was the best though.....then followed by part 1......but part 3 wasnt that good to me.....but Back to the Future 2 is my fav movie of all time...
BTTF is one of my favorite movies ever! I love them!
One of the best trilogies around. The second and third movies don't quite capture the magic of the first, but they're all still very good.
great they making a forth hope not i hate when they over kill it
They have the same affect on me as the Terminator films. All the trying to work out how it would all work if he went back there but it's based on him knowing this now and blah, blah, blah.........drives me nuts.
despite what alot of people say, i liked #3 the best. 2 was pretty good with all the future stuff and #1 is a classic. dont know, i just love seeing that flying train at the end of #3!!! hahaha.
I did not like them at all.
one of the best movies ever
I love the Trilogy, of course the original was the best, in my opinion, but all three were good.





';Great Scott!';





I love Michael J. Fox. Such good movies without violence or swearing. Movies that kids can actually watch, but also movies that entertain adults!





';..that's heavy, Doc.';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses