Saturday, December 5, 2009

What film trilogy is the most overrated?

die hardWhat film trilogy is the most overrated?
to me the matrix, i don't undersand the hype , i guess they are just not my kind of movie





for the person who said harry potter, it is not even a trillogy so how can it be the most overated trillogy if it isn't one , i am just sayin'What film trilogy is the most overrated?
Spiderman...........and Sherk
Spy Kids.......come on they could have stopped at.......well...uh....none. Peace out...............





You can tell I have kids if Ive seen them all more than a dozen times haha.
Pirates of the Caribbean
Harry Potter.
Kill bill sucks... I don't get it.. I do not understand what people see in those movies.. I don't even know if it was a ';Trilogy'; or not I just want to state that..


Also Jaws is definitely overrated. After the 2nd one the rest sucked.


Nightmare on elm streets are overrated.


Spiderman the same.. Just went and saw the 3rd one that sucked.
The Matrix is the best!!!!!!! It is a very deep movie, so I guess I can see how it would go over a lot of peoples heads.








I agree with the person who said DIE HArd..








I love part one, part 2 is ok, and part 3 is dum





The Die Hard trilogy is one of the most loved among men. So that is the reason it is the most overrated.





Kill Bill is awesome!!
Matrix.
Back door gang bangers 1 through 3
I don't think most trilogies are overrated. Most of them are good.
the matrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses