Saturday, December 5, 2009

IF youve read the Bartimaeus Trilogy, then please help.?

If you have read the Bartimaeus Trilogy, then what age group would you consider it to be for? I'm 17 and love books like Eragon and Pendragon... would I like this book?IF youve read the Bartimaeus Trilogy, then please help.?
The books are very well written and use big words and high vocabulary. I would definitely recommend it to a 17 year old. Perfect fantasy book for someone your age. Better than Eragon in my opinion. At first I wasn't that fond of the first one, but then I read the other two and loved them. Don't give up on this series. They are for people 13 and up.IF youve read the Bartimaeus Trilogy, then please help.?
oh, YES!!! I'm 15, and I HIGHLY recommend this! Seriously, it is absolutely hilarious with an amazing plot! Go for it! I'm rereading the whole Trilogy this break!


Edit:Even though it's aimed mostly to 13-16, It's still amazing to all age groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses