Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should I buy the Star Wars Trilogy or the Indiana Jones Quadriliogy (when it comes out)?

which one?Should I buy the Star Wars Trilogy or the Indiana Jones Quadriliogy (when it comes out)?
I would buy both; maybe not at the same time, if you don't want to spend that much money at once. Both are classics, and a true movie fan should own both(and before you ask, yes, I do.)Should I buy the Star Wars Trilogy or the Indiana Jones Quadriliogy (when it comes out)?
personally i'd go with both. if you love sci-fi go with star wars but indiana jones is (in my opinion) just as good. Hmmmmmm... go with indiana jones i guess.
Why choose? I would get both. I have the Star Wars Trilogy and the Indy Trilogy minus the last movie of course. They are both good movies.
It may seem like a waste of money but ive seen every movie of star wars and indiana jones and i definatly think its worth it to get both
I've always been an Indiana Jones fan.. I never got into Star Wars. So with that, buy Indiana Jones, when it comes out! :)
It depends on what genre you like the best: action/adventure or sci-fi.
Star Wars, all 6 of them.
Get both if you like both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses