Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which is a better trilogy? Lord of the Rings trilogy or Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy?

Girls, PLEASE do not say ';Pirates of the Caribbean because Johnny Depp/Orlando Bloom was hot!!'; This question is about the movies not which actor was hotter.Which is a better trilogy? Lord of the Rings trilogy or Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy?
L.O.T.R.Which is a better trilogy? Lord of the Rings trilogy or Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy?
LOTR is the better movies
PIRATES (sorry johnny depp and orlando bloom are just TOO hot)
Pirates of the Caribbean---I really liked the movies and I have always like movies that had pirates in it.








I tried to watched Lord of the rings but just was not interested in it.
Lord of the Rings trilogy.How beautiful New Zealand's landscapes!The spectacular scenery remains %26amp; is well etched into the memories of movie goers.
I have to say as movies go, POTC was better. It was well written and put together cohesively. However, LOTR will ALWAYS be my favorite story. I grew up reading it (and listening to my dad read it to me) as far back as I can remember. It was the first book I read on my own. It is incredibly detailed and well written. It is a timeless ageless story that does not and really can not have an equal in fantasy or any other genre.
before I read the rest of the questions I was going to say '; even though I love Johnny Depp I would have to be honest and say Lord of the Rings but on a different level ;)
omfg lotr hands down
Lord of the rings, much better by far!!
lord of the rings. much more involved and intellectual.
Lord of the Rings no doubts.- fantastic special effects and lots more made the trilogy very, very interesting. It is a unique movie really.
for my personal tastes, Pirates was the better trilogy. I gave LOTR a chance, I really did. They weren't bad, but I prefer Pirates.


But the scores to both of the movies are amazingly beautiful!
LOTR i love both though but i was dissappointed by the second pirates of the caribbean dead man chest ill admit it was funny and interesting but it wasnt as good as people said it was...
Though I enjoyed Pirates (I wouldn't mind having even one third of the charm and wit of Captain Jack Sparrow) I would have to say LOTR is better. Fantastic adaptation, fantastic location, fantastic cast and fantastic crew.
lord of the rings hands down
I love POTC - my favorite movie not only b/c of the actors but also b/c of the screenplay, effects, and comdey.


LOTR - is a great movie %26amp; its one of my favorites


Overall both movies are GREAT!


and don't forget Star Wars Trilogy ----- this is another Great trilogy movie


They're awsome - all three of them
LOTR
I love Pirates of the Caribbean...it's an excellent story, and was very well made.


I actually haven't seen all of the Lord of the Rings movies, just the first one and some of the second one....so my judgement isn't that fair, but I do like both trilogies.
LOTR all the way. Better acting and cinematography.
lord of the rings. pirates was good, but lord of the rings..geeez. it was awesome. :))
they both suck compared to the REAL TRILOGY.........








STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pirates! It is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I have all three and I still laugh no matter how many times I watch them. The ';Other one'; I couldn't get in to, There's a difference between funny and childish.
Pirates of the Caribbean!!!! %26lt;3... better effects... and just a better trilogy!!! %26lt;3%26lt;3%26lt;3





pirates of the Caribbean are my favorite movies!!!





鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏
Lord of the Rings FOR SURE!!! (although just to remind you Orlando Bloom was in that too, lol)
i dont think there hot but Pirates of the Caribbean
Lord of the Rings is better, definitely.


But I like Pirates of the Caribbean too.
Lord of the Rings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses