Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do you want your character to be like in the P&S trilogy I've got in production?

Also, any lines you've always wanted to say in a movie? Now is your chance......What do you want your character to be like in the P%26amp;S trilogy I've got in production?
My character would be kinda like the earth mother type. Giving comfort to all the children. No lines just soulful glances and embraces.What do you want your character to be like in the P%26amp;S trilogy I've got in production?
Me, aren't I interesting enough....
';Haha! I finally got Judas Rabbi to speak more than 5 words!';





I'll be the interrogator.
I don't know where I fit in....use artistic license when penning my role and I will be happy to be included.
HOO Hoo I want to be Erica ! With all the money !! I can even flip my hair ! Will this be on u tube ?
I'd like to be just like Joni B in the good ole days.
Pardonne Moi will be the sarcastic chic that you love to hate. But she is hotter than hellfire! My line will be, ';Don't hate me because i have all the answers.';
I'd like to be the guru character. The wise one, so different from my life. And my line is the same as on here ';Yoga and meditation is the answer to everything.';
just make me an extra SOMEHOW





I will say ';i've got a bone for ya';
I'd be the southern country simpleton that everyone laughs at but secretly relates too
get Mickey Rourke to play drunken uncle Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses