Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's your favorite part of the Bourne trilogy???

part one.What's your favorite part of the Bourne trilogy???
The part he kicks everyones butt.What's your favorite part of the Bourne trilogy???
THe way he uses situations example the BErlin scene where he uses the boat and train
I couldn't tell you, I've only seen ';Identity';.
matt damon
The part between the Bourne Identity and the Bourne Supremacy when he and his GF screw their brains out for a year or so.
I don't like those movies at all because I cannot stand Matt Daemon!!!!
i really hate how these awesome books wre dumbed down for today's audience. PLEASE read them especially the bourne identity. SO MUCH was left out.
The first time I saw the scene with Bourne on the phone with Pamela and he says that line, ';You should get some rest, you look tired.';





It's like holy crap, he's right there looking at her.....that was awesome.
I agree with the first answerer... Matt Damon! %26lt;3





Um... I dunno, I really liked Supremacy. I think it's my favourite one. And I love all the car chase scenes, they're always fun.
The part where it ends.
In the first movie where they raid the embassy.


It's only because a buddy of mine is one of the marines that was in it.
the books were great. the movies were ruined by hollywood types messing with the plot line too much. they changed almost everything except for the character names.
When the action parts start, it is awesome
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses