Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Matrix Trilogy vs. Star Wars Prequel Trilogy?

A lot of people complain and say that both the Matrix sequels and the Star Wars prequels are bad and don't live up to the originals.


Which film trilogy is superior?


Why?Matrix Trilogy vs. Star Wars Prequel Trilogy?
I'd have to say Matrix, on account of the fact the first film was pretty good, even though it did go sharply downhill with the two sequel.





All the Star Wars prequels were pants, in my opinion.Matrix Trilogy vs. Star Wars Prequel Trilogy?
I'll say definitely the Star Wars prequels triology, even though it doesn't live up to the original 3, they still are pretty good and much better than the Matrix. The only Matrix I truely liked was the first one, it was very interesting the first time around. Afterwards, it was like all the life was sucked dry from it. I didn't like the 2nd or 3rd ones at all.
I'd have to go with The Matrix Trilogy. Despite the fact that the sequels don't live up to the original, I'd have to rate it higher than the Star Wars prequels. The reason being is The Matrix sequels still had a better storyline %26amp; better acting.
wars beter picture beter story beter movie



The Matrix. At least in that trilogy, the first film was amazingly good. I thought all three movies in the SWPT were bad.
Star Wars Episode III was better than anyof the Matrix movies.
Matrix, it麓s so different, but still made me think about how the world could be...


my favorit trilogy is Blade
Matrix





I can't stand star wars, I think it is so overrated.



star wars. love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses