Thursday, June 24, 2010

The uglies trilogy?

What is it about? Is it narrorated by someone in the book? I never really got an idea of what it is about.The uglies trilogy?
Tally is basically the narrorator. I think it's in third person. I mean, it doesn't go ';I, Tally, did__________';, it goes ';Tally hopped on her hoverboard, crash bracelets on...';


Basically, it's about this ';Ugly'; (I can't explain, you'll see in the books. It'll take too long to write) named Tally Youngblood. When you turn 16 in her world, you get this operation that makes you very beautiful. But she has a problem; her friend, Shay, ran away from the operation. Special Circumstances (a type of police/agency) tell her to betray her and bring her back, or never become pretty. She's always wanted to become a pretty, but can she betray her friend? Dun dun dun...(sorry, the last part's pretty dramatic on my part.)


Yeah, that's the first one. But if I tell you about the second, it'll give some away. I've read two and they are VERY good. You should read them.The uglies trilogy?
Tally is the narrator. She is the main character. I don't remember if it's told in first or third person. But the book is from her point of view or perspective.
its about this future society. there are 2 parts to the community, the uglies and the pretties. the ulgies live in one place, waiting to grow up. when they do they have major plastic surgury that makes them pratically perfect. this society is what is left after the fall of man and so they are tightly controlled. tally gos off and finds people who have rebelled against the people controling society by living out in the old destroyed land. its mstly about their adventures and how they try to stop them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses