Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone else own the special extended DVD edition of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy?

It is a 12 disc set. It is the best movie set I have ever bought. I have marathon days where I will watch all of them, one after the other. I love it!! Do you have it?Does anyone else own the special extended DVD edition of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy?
yep me too! I have also listened to all commentaries! It's awesome!Does anyone else own the special extended DVD edition of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy?
just u and the other chess club members who mistake a blockbuster night for a life
Bought them all when they came out, one by one. Then had to send away for the box to hold them all. Great trilogy.
Yes I have it. But I haven't the stamina to do a marathon with it. Just the theatrical release.
YES,I GOT IT FOTR CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses