Thursday, June 24, 2010

For those who have read the Inkheart Trilogy.....?

i love this book but the last one, inkdeath, waz a little off to me.....i waz just wondering, how do you feel about what happened between Farid, Meggie, and Doria? i think that it is good Meggie found her man but i felt REALLY bad for Farid...... wat do u think???For those who have read the Inkheart Trilogy.....?
Farid was my favourite character and i was completely shocked at the end...she didn't even know Doria that well and i didn't like him anyway. i think Farid deserved her a lot more then Doria did. so it spoiled the book for me in a way, after the good ending, i just felt completely let down!For those who have read the Inkheart Trilogy.....?
i agree with eve!!! Report Abuse

I think Farid became too much of a ladies man and got what he deserved which was to be lonely. He really turned into a Turd. I was a little disappointed by Inkspell and Inkdeath. I thought that Mo had changed too much. But they all were good books. I can't wait to see the movie.
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses