Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's the most awesome movie trilogy ever?

Which one is your favorite, and why? Does it hold good memories? A good message? Or does it just rock? Horror, adventure, fantasy, sci-fi? (I'll bend the rules a little and allow for movies that are longer than trilogies but more than just sequals XD)





My personal favorite is the LOTR trilogy, then the POTC trilogy. I'm a sucker for fantasy :PWhat's the most awesome movie trilogy ever?
I love all of the trilogies that have been said so far, but i would say that The Godfather, Star Wars (original trilogy, I count them as two separate trilogies), Pirates and LOTR are easily the best. I'm not a huge fan of The Godfather part 3, but what could compete with the level of awesomeness that the other two had? LOTR was a brilliant adaption of a brilliant story, and couldn't have been made better, and Pirates is just a surprisingly great film series that Johnny Depp's acting and eccentricities made as good as they are.





I wish that terminator 3 hadn't been terrible so I could say those films, because Judgement day is genious.What's the most awesome movie trilogy ever?
I'd go with the Matrix trilogy as my favorite. I just never get tired of watching it and I love how you can interpret the meaning of the movies in anyway that makes sense to you.





I would like to say the Godfather Trilogy as well but I'm not a big fan of Godfather III, its not as good as the first two.
1. Star Wars (original)


2. Lord of the Rings


3. Indiana Jones movies


4. The Godfather (Part 3 hurts it)


5. The Matrix (half of Reloaded and all of Revolution hurts it)


6. Star Wars (prequel - should have been better)
Pirates of the caribbean is the best trilogy ever made.


--my husband and I discuss this very thing in great length the other evening. We used the old ';if you were stuck watching one trilogy for the rest of your life'; thing and we decided that while Lord of the Rings, X-Men, %26amp; Star Wars are all great we just felt that this one was the only one we could handle watching over and over and over and over again forever.


Sometimes you just don't feel like Lord of the Rings or X-Men, but you're always in the mood for Jack Sparrow.
I would have to say the original ';Star Wars'; trilogy. Every one has kick a** action, dialogue and characters. I watched them as a kid so they bring back a lot of great memories for me.
first of all harry potter is not a trilogy.





now that i have that out of my system--





i love LOTR!!!





POTC is second.





i've never seen the matrix. those are the only trilogy's i can think of.
That's a hard one. I like Star Wars (4, 5, and 6) (I'm not too bigg on the first three) and the Matrix was good. I also like the first three Exorsicts and the first three Omens. I know they have more, but I like the first three the best. X-Men was okay. LOTR is awesome too.





%26lt;3,
Star Wars is the best movie saga ever!!!!!!!





come on, ';In a galaxy far far away';, thats a part of our popular culture. the Star Wars saga is so awesome
Godfather I, II, III





Acting, cast, consistency.
Pirates of the Caribbean!!!
I would have to say the





Lord of the Ring Trilogy- for its Story and Screenplay


Harry Potter- sor its presentation


star wars- for good action


pirates of carribean- for good acting by Johny Depp
Star Wars .... enough said
Matrix seems like a good one.. and star wars isn't a trilogy.. it was 6 movies.
saw
Harry Potter rocks!
the godfather..1,2,3...should i explain further...
I would have to say the Lord of the Rings. it's full of action and a GREAT story line good job J.R.R. Tolkien
star wars rox!!!!!


great action, great movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses