Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Star Wars the original unaltered trilogy will be available on September 12. Who here is going excited?

I'll be first in line...I'm such a Star Wars freak.Star Wars the original unaltered trilogy will be available on September 12. Who here is going excited?
I know where my birthday money is going this year! I wish he'd given us the choice between the Original original trilogy and the new vamped up version when he brought out the box set. I'd far rather have my black-lined rancor if it meant I kept Sebastian Shaw as Anakin's ghost.Star Wars the original unaltered trilogy will be available on September 12. Who here is going excited?
I AM!!! wow, i mean, i aint no star wars nerd, but holy crap man, that would be sweet to get!
I will. I loved the original three movies. No Jar-Jar Binks for a start.
I'll be right after you in line! This is the true Original Trilogy, I waited 10 years for it. Lets face it most of the changes of the 97 version were unnecesary. I even bought the -Han Shot First- T shirt as a statement. ;)
People are so nice. I'm excited. I disliked the modified versions and am happy that the originals will finally be available. If this makes me a sci-fi nerd or dork...oh well! At least I have imagination!
Not me - I thought the first one (Episode 4) was overrated, and the unaltered one now looks very dated. The second one (Episode 5) was my favorite (I think it's everyone's favorite). I love those huge walking thingy's that fell down so easily. I kept thinking, ';who designed that thing? it's so unstable!';
I'm excited, but I'm also mad because I just (well, in december) bought the visually remastered version. Oh well, I guess I'll just rent the versions coming out in September.
Old enough to remember them in theatre. the modified versions are better.
To bad for u I already have all six.HA HA!
me
im not bothered, but a freind of mine loved the movies so much, he recorded the sound from the video onto audio tape, and learned all the script. it was weird, he knew it all,man....
why? It has been released as original before.
sure, it will probably altered before you know it though, you know the hollywood types now a days(i'm not an old guy, i'm a teenager, i just like movies from the 80's and 70's
i love star wars but im not like a star wars nerd or anything I dont obsess over it
me me me memme emememememememememem tooooooooo
Not me, Dump
didnt that already come out? or is it all 6 in a pack?
probably just the Star Wars freaks! Congratulations though!
Not me. Even though I loved the films don't you think they've had enough of our money now?


They just keep releasing the films again and again in different formats trying to make people buy them over and over.
dude can you say dork
yes! I love starwars! the old ones are better though:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses