Thursday, June 24, 2010

Similar films to 'The Bourne trilogy' ?

My favourite set of films ever...


So is there any another similar to that?Similar films to 'The Bourne trilogy' ?
James BondSimilar films to 'The Bourne trilogy' ?
The new ';Taken'; has been compared to your favorite! http://www.getthebigpicture.net/blog/200鈥?/a>
Ronin


The Assignment
Um, I read somewhere that fans of the Bourne movies will like that new movie, Push, that's in theaters.


Sorry, that's all I got. I'm not a fan of the movies myself.
not too many similar i dont think, but considering the Government involvement with one individual maybe try these:





Patriot Games


The Sum Of All Fears


Enemy Of The State


Clear And Present Danger


Shooter


The Fugitive


US Marshalls


Minority Report


The Rock
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses