Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does Rochelle Die in The Key: the Guardians of Time Trilogy?

ITS BEEN KILING ME!! DOES SHE DIE OR NOT!!?!?!?!!? I ORDERED THE BOOK BUT IT WONT BE HERE FOR A WHILE SOMEONE TELL ME!!! DOES SHE DIE!?Does Rochelle Die in The Key: the Guardians of Time Trilogy?
not going to spoil it for you and others but i think you can work it out from this FAQ on the authors website





Is there going to be a fourth volume in the Guardians of Time Trilogy?





I think it is very important for an author to know when to end a novel. Having said that, I have had many requests for a fourth volume and I am considering the idea very carefully. While I have no plans at present, I will not discount the possibility of continuing the series in one way or another. The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses