Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle trilogy on DVD worth 30 bucks?

You can find this trilogy 'almost anywhere' for 20 bucks! 13.88 at Walmart! Can't wait for the new Turtle movie coming out! :-)Is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle trilogy on DVD worth 30 bucks?
I'd think so. I grew up watching The Ninja Turtles and I loved the movies as a kid.Is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle trilogy on DVD worth 30 bucks?
American? Yeah one would think, remember they were icons at one point.
How could it not be worth $30? I hope it comes with a poster!
I am a big fan of the movies....however, you can buy them individually for 5-10 bucks....so it isn't really a 'bargain' per say bc even at high end ($10) it is the same as buying the box set.
The fact that you're asking this question is sad.
No way man, only the first movie was good. I saw it at the theater 4 times. (I was 11 years old). I don't think i ever saw the third one. i didnt even know there was a trilogy.
yeah it's worth $30.. As long as it's not your $30 that your spending
30 cents is too much
It depends on how you feel about it. It's not worth it for me, but it might be for you.
i guess so, most box sets are 50.00 or more in canada
I'm a huge fan of the series so I would say definitely, but it just depends on how much you like the 3 movies. I'll bet if you checked amazon.com for both the trilogy and the individual movies you might be able to get it for cheaper than 30 bucks.
Is anything in this forsaken world worth thirty dollars my friend?





Come'on.
Walmart should have it cheaper. but 30 isns't too bad.
hahahahhaa. no. god. the first one sucked enough. then they sequeled that crap twice. maybe $9.99 for all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses