Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Has anyone read the uglies trilogy by scott westerfeld?

these books are seriously AMAZING. teens- (maybe even adults...) this is a must read. once i started reading them, i couldnt wait to receive the next one...which i would then order promptly after finishing each one. =) anyways...i heard they were making a movie, and that scott was either writing an extra or re-publishing specials...is this true??Has anyone read the uglies trilogy by scott westerfeld?
I'm not sure about the movie, but I am sure I LOVE that series!! Have you heard about Extras? It comes out in October!Has anyone read the uglies trilogy by scott westerfeld?
Holy crap! thanks so much for that! Now I can't wait! Report Abuse

I read the trilogy in about 2 days last summer. I could not put them down. I had never heard for scott westerfeld before, but now I can honestly say Im a Big Fan! ..Uglies is the first book of the trilogy. The second book is Pretties and the third is Specials. It's about a Futureistic world in where everybody is made to have surgery when they turn sixteen, making them supermodel beautiful. Big eyes, full lips, no one fat or skinny. Sounds good Right? It isnt, especially if you're one of the uglies, a bunch of radical teens who've decided they want to keep their own faces. The books are fast paced and very engaging.


I havent heard anything about the movies, but if they make them I will be in line for tickets.
I read Uglies, and just started Pretties. I think they're really compelling reads!





I was just wondering about a movie, too...today, actually. Who do you think could play the Specials, with their sharp features and wolf-like eyes? I have some people in mind. One is Judi Dench, the other is Ray Liotta. Something about the eyes. :)
I read those books. Brilliant. I couldn't wait to read the next part. I spent lost of sleepless nights with those one because I didn't want to stop reading.


I haven't heard anything about a next one or a movie. It would make a good movie depending on who makes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses